Booking, Promoting, and Producing Profitable Concerts in the New Economy is a function of:
- Working with a cost-effective liaison who has long-standing relationships with recording artists, their managers, and senior record label executives,
- A solid understanding of an artist’s actual concert value as a function of their touring history and production requirements, along with their willingness and ability to support the show by leveraging their own as well as their label’s promotional assets,
- Experience in crafting performance agreements that bypass traditional booking agents to secure all parameters associated with the performance, prior to presenting the finished paperwork to the booking agency for confirmation, and
- Expertise in:
- Audio-Visual Production and Staging
- Concert Promotion
- Hospitality and Tech Rider Fulfillment
- Travel & Accommodations Management
- Security and Crowd Management
- Engineering and Local Code Enforcement Documentation
POC Media delivers on all of the above:
- POC Media has produced more than 200 concerts and events, featuring artists that have included Taylor Swift, Train, Ludacris, TobyMac, 3 Doors Down, Sugarland, Monica, We The Kings, Robert Randolph, MercyMe, BOYZ II MEN, and Vince Neil of Motley Crue among others.
- Venues in which POC Media has produced concerts range from NASCAR and NHRA tracks to NFL stadiums, from convention centers to college field houses, and from NBA arenas to Walmarts.
- POC Media values relationships and embraces technology to book, promote, and produce concerts that generate measurable, predictable, and meaningful results for brands and colleges.
Pat O’Connor : President/CEO